McDonald’s ONE dedicated source for service
on cooking, refrigeration and HVAC equipment!
Reactive Service - by the industry's top professionals
Our performance standards include:
► Fix It Right the First Time – In One Trip - 90% of the time!
- Service vehicles stocked with replacement parts for McDonald’s equipment
- Experts on YOUR equipment – all technicians are specially trained and certified on McDonald’s equipment
► Fast emergency response within 4 hours – available 24/7
► Professional, courteous service
► 90 Day Guarantee – triple the industry standard!
Proactive Maintenance (PM) Program - developed just for McDonald's equipment
The TECH PM Program will deliver these benefits:
- Only high return on investment tasks are performed. If it doesn’t save you money or prevent future problems, you shouldn’t invest in it - so we don’t do it
- On the spot repairs – can be performed at the time of PM, to:
- Save trip charges for emergency repairs and labor costs incurred
for disassembly and reassembly of equipment
- Catch small problems before they cause big ones
- Reduce energy consumption and reactive service calls
► Flexible payments – pay at the time of PM or schedule monthly payments
► Limited disruption to your operations
- Kitchen equipment PM’s are performed overnight – when your guest count is lowest
- Optional ice machine and HVAC PM’s are performed during daylight hours for best results
- Each piece of equipment’s PM is carefully timed –to allow 24-hour operations to maintain "business as usual"
- Limit PM visits to two per year for typical restaurants
► Reduce equipment downtime
► Enable proper menu execution
► Extend equipment life
Equipment included in the TECH PM:
Hot-side Equipment: Fryers (gas & electric). HLZ, Coffee Makers, Grills (gas & electric), UHC. Convection Oven, Toasters, Filet Steamer, Q-ing Oven
Cold-side Equipment: Reach-in Coolers, Walk-in Coolers, Frozen Fry Dispenser, Reach-in Freezers, Walk-in Freezers, Ice Makers (optional)
HVAC & Exhaust (Optional)